Monday, November 28, 2016

First Doctor Visit Since Coming Home

First trip out and about since coming home from the hospital is deemed successful.


Timmy is happy and back on feeds and his home oxygen. Less than 1 portable tank was used up for the trip. :)


While at the doctors, Lincare Feeds called (the president) who apologized profusely and asked what we still needed. I told him I thought the bracket we need is coming tomorrow, and he interjects, I have the box in front of me. I started to ask "With the difficulty of getting things to us, what happens if our pump has a problem?" I was no sooner finished than he says "I will put in a complete new pump for you as a backup. What else?" We got all of those things squared away and should be fully prepared for any feed problems that may arise.

Our doctor is working on coming up to speed on 2 months of medical care from the hospital and on getting the prescriptions we need fixed and ready. Blood work is ordered for us to have done in Dunkirk while we are there for a cardiologist visit on Wednesday. All in all, a very productive morning. Timmy enjoyed his trip out and is doing well. At the doctor's office he weighed in at 10 1/2 pounds. A very good morning, indeed.

Praising God for the pile of blessings from today already!


1 comment: