Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday's Rounds

A good update today. The Doctor says Timmy's liver function is definitely improving, they are tracking his weight and may increase his calorie intake if he is not gaining. They also may skip doing the echo cardiogram on Timmy tomorrow and just wait a little longer. This is music to us as they are comfortable with where he is and don't feel the need to check as often on progress. It sounds to us like the week should be less up and down, and more of a steady plodding. We will be thankful for the blessing.

Since I am posting this from 155 miles away and going through Timmy withdrawal, I will post a picture from a while ago - when Timmy was a healthier size and didn't have wires and tubes everywhere. Also, I don't want the only image you have of my son to be a sickly image in a hospital bed. I hope it makes you smile like it makes me smile.


Just one more sleep until I get to see Timmy and my wife in person again. One sleep and 155 miles.

1 comment: