Friday, October 7, 2016

Look who I found this morning!


I found my smiling Timmy! Jen has been telling me that he has been smiling more, but I had been missing it. His temperature was a little high overnight, so they have him unbundled to cool him down. Blood work came back clean so it appears that he isn't fighting an infection, just overheated a little.

With being unbundled, he was moving around a lot. Legs pumping and moving around, even a little 'talking' this morning. And instead of just looking around, he was better able to focus on me for several minutes straight. It is nice to see our old Timmy making an appearance. It has been a while.

Still waiting to hear what rounds bring as far as information, but this was a nice start to the day.

We're moved out of our room upstairs, and I will get us moved into the other house around 11 this morning. We are feeling very blessed today. More than that, we know we are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had this encouragement this morning. If he would laugh at anyone ... it would be his goofy dad.

    ReplyDelete