Friday, November 9, 2018

Oh, I Have Been Blessed!

I am totally not ready for today, nor am I ready to put off today to another day. 
Such is our state for now.
Looking forward to seeing many friends and family, but visiting hours today and the funeral tomorrow seems to make things more final.

Still, I can't help but think how blessed we are. 
And this song has been on repeat in my mind:

"I Have Been Blessed"

"When He walks among us, all that He does, 
All of His mercy and all of His love. 
If the pen of a writer could write every day 
even this world could never contain 
just how I've been blessed 
The warmth in the winter, the flowers in spring, 
the laughter of summer, and the changing of leaves. 
Food on my table, a good place to sleep, 
clothes on my back and shoes on my feet. 
Oh, I have been blessed. 

I have been blessed, God's so good to me, 

precious are His thoughts of you and me. 
No way I could count them there's not enough time, 
so I'll just thank Him for being so kind. 
God has been good, so good. I have been blessed."

These pictures remind me of so many blessings, too.



































No comments:

Post a Comment